<body>



Jesslyn.Tandiono
FIFTEEN / 24JAN
BVSS/ 3e4'07 jezzie_lyn@hotmail.com




Links










So long ago


Recently


Previous posts


January 2007
February 2007
March 2007



Credits

Designer: Boon May.
Otbers: XXXXXXXXX
Others: Adobe Photoshop CS





Friday, February 02, 2007

've not been blogging for a few days due to the busy sch stuffs, homeworks and more maths sumss to practice~~~''

CURRENT LIFE @ SCH:
*Physics w Mr.Shah 'the SUPERMAN'. LOLs. =D it's GREAT & FUN! He's a humouous teacher lur, I love his class, man (:
He has brightened our days with full of laughters. LMAO! I still remembered what he had said to us a few days ago about teletubbies thingy. HAHAHAHAs :D & the news from iraq tt he'd shown us. &&& the freakin* advertisements too! XD
*Chem w Mdm.Ho is a bit boring. Nevertheless, i like it when we do some practicals.
I got an A++ for my crystalisation (:
*E.math w Ms.Goh. hmm, let me think, well, i could say she's a v.dicipline teacher & a v.strict teacher. Still, she's a nice teacher. (MUCHH MUCHHH,,VERY VERY MUCH BETTER THAN THE MUSHROOM HEAD, OKAY !!! -.-") I think Ms.Goh really matches well w Mr.STeo. HAHAHAs =x
*A.math w Mr.Goh is sooo goooddd ok! I think he's a very patience teacher, and he's veryy lameee.. and not to forget HIS FUNNY ACTIONS~! , lols. haahas, & i think his face a bit look like Mr.Bean. LOL haahahahs XD
*English w e same old-dear-teacher, STEO, my-dear-lovely-form-teacher-too. -.-" I don't know how i would spent my days for these 2 years w him. =\ ( TOTAL= 3 years till i graduate )
*History w Mr.Fathul. hmm, Well, i think he's a nice teacher lur. BUT, i dun really like the way he teaches us historyyy,, it's boring and i can't get any interesting parts of it. His voice a bit soft too. I think everytime i go into his class, i would be v.sleepy, I would try as much as i can to be attentive in his class. =\
I wanntt Mrs GHua for hist pleasee.. I think she would teach me better in dis subjectt,,,, EVEN better than STEO!
*SS w Mr.Yong. I think he's a understanding teacher. He's a nice teacherr too though he act kinda feminine~ (sisi) =x
&&amp;amp;& lastt, ART w MR.TOCK [: He's also a very nicee teacherr [: I heard tt he's very good teaching art and we could easily get an A. At least, he's much better than Mrs.Vytalingam. =x


Haizz. How time Fliess...
COMMON TEST is just around the corner. =\

GOGOGO JESSLYN ! JIA YOU! YAU NU LI DU SHU!
Hope i can do well this year and get flying colours.
Dammnnn, i really2 want my freedom lur.. )=
I need to strive for As, to prove THEM, im not that kinda girl,,

*mugging hard+ prayy hardd*

TODAY i finally got my 1st A.MATH test ,, FIRST TEST, AND i really dissapointed w myself. )'= *hikz *
got 1 question that made me so puzzled + confused. ))):
i'd already tried so many times to find the answer. Still, i couldn't find it. *sigh*
it's a 5 marks qn ler. )=
feel so sad aft i finally passed up the paper because i left this question with a blank a.k.a no ans )=
Plz, at least give me an A for the test, can? *prayy hard* >'<






Last Updated @ 6:55 PM